International Contra- Black Lycra
The ‘Contra’ is a popular design for Ballroom because of its blend of flexibility, comfort and style. It's lightweight and features specially developed arch padding, which helps with foot alignment and comfort. There is also padding under the heel to cushion each step, and gel padding runs all the way through the insole. The light and soft Lycra material is often worn when practicing and teaching. Suggested fit is 1/2 size down from your American size. Due to the soft, unstructured toe, many of our customers go a full size down, if they prefer a more snug fit.
If your size is not currently showing in our stock, you can still order here. We get frequent deliveries, and will let you know as soon as your shoes are ready for pickup or shipping.
- Ultra flexible and lightweight with a split-sole design
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England