Apolla Performance Shock- Non Traction
- This profile hits just BELOW the calf
- The ONLY dancer footwear awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance (along with ALL Apolla Shock styles). Meaning the APMA says they are good for your feet!
- No compression in the toes but does have a slim cut
- Easy to get on and off
- Lays comfortably with reduced compression at the opening so it does not indent skin.
- Maintains a continuous line of the leg for a seamless look…looks great onstage
A fan-favorite style that is versatile for class, stage, convention, or on-the-go for jazz, tap, zumba, ballroom or any other dance/athletic activity you can think of!
- Offers great support for the ankles and arches
Non-Traction, for use in shoes, or when dancing/practicing on carpet without shoes.
Available in Nude 1 (lighter), Nude 2 (medium), Black, White, Gray.